Greece is on the top of countries I would like to go. Its particular architecture, beautiful places, and the history around this country call my full attention.
Apart from the amazing views of the
Greek islands, the history around this country is something very characteristic
and recognized because of its influence on the global culture; I think we all
had a history class on ancient Greece in school. The former features, along
with the culture of that time and its mythology, makes this place very
interesting for me. For that reason, one of the places I would go is Athens to
see the most iconic monuments, like Acropolis.
Moreover, I’d like to visit one of the islands, which would probably be Skópelos. Additionally, as a fun fact one of my favorite movies, "Mamma Mia!", was filmed in that place!! :)
Since I want to travel and visit a
lot of places, I would probably just go on vacation for touristic purposes.
![]() |
| Skópelos, Greece |

I find Greece's own architecture too precious, besides, what a good movie it is “Mamma Mia!" (I agree with that).
ResponderEliminarI would like to go there to, I really love greek mythology one of my favorites is medusa´s history, and I really hate how people (and athenea) made her the evil of her own history.
ResponderEliminarGreece is really beautiful, I have never been there, but from what I saw in the Mamma Mia movie I fell in love with the place.
ResponderEliminarGreat philosophers were born in those lands, my favorite is plato!!!
ResponderEliminargreece is one of my favorite countries! very beautiful landscapes and what a great movie mamma mia is!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI totally agree with you, such a beautiful place and great history!!
ResponderEliminarNice choice. Being there must be like travelling in time. I'd love that!
ResponderEliminarit is an incredible country, I would also like to visit it.
ResponderEliminar