martes, 3 de octubre de 2023

Blog 2: The best concert ever

I don't have many options to choose from but I can say that the best concert I attended was Paul McCartney's on his Freshen up world tour in March 2019 at the National Stadium when I was 16.

This concert was really special for me because during my childhood I was a big fan of The Beatles because of my family, they always listened to a lot of classic rock music which influenced my musical taste.

I decided to go to his concert that time, after three times he came to Chile, because to his soon to be retired as an artist and I wanted to see his performance once in my life. The atmosphere was very special and nostalgic and also very familiar... Unfortunately I went alone for financial reasons but I really wanted to go with my family, at that moment I thought "next time I'll go with all of them" but probably 2023 will be his last show as a singer and Chile is not on his list :(



2 comentarios:

Changes to my study programme

 If I'd have to make changes to my study programme probably would be just a little, I really think is good right now.  For me, the human...