My dream job... I'm not sure what I would like to do in the future, but I have always been a big fan of teaching :). Before studying my career (IRNR), I thought that studying pedagogy and being a history or physics teacher, I know, are very different haha, but I really liked teaching my friends and trying different study methods so they could learn. It was very funny.
![]() |
| Photo of my first real students!! |
Since I began studying my career I always thought that current socioecological problems are due to poor education specifically in environmental terms and that is my motivation to try to do something and change people's perception so that they want to take care of nature.
I'm not sure how much I will have as salary, I never thought about it because I'm still not sure about what i want to do, but I really hope it's enough to survive hehe.
Whatever I'm going to do, I hope it goes well, enjoy it as well, and be very happy with that job.

I also thought about pedagogy before this mayor hehe. I believe that any job related with education, it's a very great option.
ResponderEliminar