I'd like to go to the Jurassic period to see how dinosaurs looks like and watch the large animals and the nature of that era. Obviously I only want to go to this period if I can be sure that I won't die and can return to the present because it must be impossible to live there with my survival skills.
Another thing I'd like to do traveling to the past is to reveal myths from different times such as the construction of the pyramids in Egypt, discover if some stories around some religions are true, and other similar things. I'm not sure if I'll want to share with people the truth because maybe the life will be boring without theories and beliefs, but probably I'll give the information anyways hehe.



I absolutely agree!! I would like to see dinasours too, but I don't know if I would survive hahaha
ResponderEliminarooh, I always wonder about the pyramids... they are so mysterious!!
ResponderEliminaryes, the dinasours age is very interesing, they were majestic
ResponderEliminarI want to know how technology will be like too :D
ResponderEliminarwow, it´s going back in the time to solve ancient human enigmas is an incredible thought
ResponderEliminar